Search This Blog

10/26/14

Faucet installed, light up......

10/26/14 - I had a good Sunday.  Started with reading all the Sunday papers and having breakfast with Randy....he made pecan praline pancakes!  They were from a mix from a store called Harry and David near Columbus Indiana at the Outlet Mall.  Things from there are a little pricey but very good.

Then I met with a couple guys who are interested in salvaging out the trailer.  I think they would get right on it.  I am giving the other guy until Wednesday.  If he is still covered up with work, I will let him know I have made other arrangements.

Then.......................
I greased the tractor, mowed the lawn, put on the rotary mower, mowed the pasture lane.  I then got started on putting up the light above the sink at the apartment.  Now I can see in the dark little corner.  I also took the faucets from the trailer and put them on the apartment sink.  I like the high faucet and the best part is I didn't have any problems!  No leaks the first time!  After all that work, tomorrow I am doing only fun things!

Oh, the little note above the window has one of my favorite quotes:

May I be filled with loving kindness. 
May I be well.
May I be peaceful and at ease.
May I be happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment