Search This Blog

10/5/14




10/5/14 - Happy to say the book at the right will soon belong to someone else.  It is currently on EBay with a paltry bid of 99 cents.  (It could go higher; will update on that later.)  I personally believe this book was way too much about Doreen Virtue. To be fair, I should have expected that.  Read this synopsis :

Healing with the Fairies Tells the author's personal story of how the fairies helped her deal with a divorce and prepare for a spiritually based relationship.

Just saying I don't mind letting this "fluffy" book go.  Then, when I happened across her bio..........well, she has been married and divorced 4 times!  With direct information from communication with the fairies AND three university degrees in  counseling psychology, you would think she would be a little more skilled with relationships or wise enough not to even attempt one. 

I have been mulling around the idea of joining the Central Indiana Herb Society.  They are having a meeting open to the public tomorrow.  I plan to attend to see what I think of the group.  I follow them on FB and often see some info on identifying herbs and wildflowers - a subject the definitely interests me.  Here is the meeting info and location:

6:45pm: Fall Education Night / PUBLIC ESPECIALLY INVITED

6:45 Monday, October 6th, John Hensel Gov. Center, 10701 N. College Ave.
Members will present “Pumpkin.... an Herb?”. Includes culinary uses of pumpkins, “Pumpkins Here, Pumpkins There,
Pumpkins Everywhere”, history, medicinal uses, and hands-on pumpkin crafts to take home. Delicious treats will
include pumpkin! Free and open to the public. Contact (317) 251-6986


No comments:

Post a Comment