Search This Blog

1/27/15

Trip to Indy





1/27/15 Yesterday I attended the Home Show in Indianapolis.  Crowds were light, thank goodness.  There wasa really short line to view the home.  I thought it was a great home   They used
a lot of grey and muted colors in thedecorating.  One of my favorite things was this photo of a feather.  I have been thinking of an old friend of mine from the days when
I lived in Friendship, IN.  She moved back to her childhood home area in Middletown, OH last year.  Feathers were her thing.  So, when I saw this pic I decided it was time to contact her.  An email has been sent!

.
Another perk to attending the show was the
purchase of this yard globe.  It was only
$11.  I debated between this one or a blue one
Although there isn't much color to this one,. 
on my many trips to Aurora I used to pass one
like this.  It always caught my eye.  I thought it was mystical.  Also, maybe it will fit in with my
"Moon Garden" theme.

All in all - a fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment