Search This Blog

1/19/15

Monday.................. Love my friends and neighbors

Monday - I love my friends and neighbors although
I wonder about their opinions of me...... For
example, I am 68 years old.  Check out the
outfit my neighbor brought over for me, the
black one with sequins, crosses, hearts and
stuff that looks like a gang member might
wear!  But, you know what?  When its cold
I put that on. 

Now the earrings........a little wild?  Maybe.
A really good friend got a deal of 2 pair of
earrings for one money.  She found only one pair
that she liked but thought this looked like
something I might wear.  The feather cinched
the deal for her.

I think just for the heck of it I will wear them
to that meeting tonight.  The owl that hangs in
my upstairs hall approves.

Perhaps I am a little weird and they know me
pretty well.


It is a beautiful sun-shiny day today,  Although the snow is almost gone except for a few traces,
it is still a little chilly.  I wonder if it would be going too far if I wore my weird jacket purchased at a yard sale.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment