Adding a link HERE to the exercises .................... will have to try later. My computer will not compute now. !!!###$$$???????
Rather than a link, I will print the first weeks exercises below:
Week 1 – Do at least 3 times during the week.
Exercises: First 3 are for warm-up and cool-down.
Remaining exercises are done in 2 sets of 15 repeats with a 2 minute break between sets.
1. Calf StretchPlace your hands against a wall, with your left foot in front of your right. Lean your chest toward the wall until you feel a stretch in your right calf. Hold for 30 seconds. Switch sides.
2. Inner Thigh StretchStand with your legs slightly wider than shoulder-width apart. Shift your weight to the right; bend the right leg and keep the left leg straight. Turn your torso left until you feel a stretch in your inner left thigh. Hold for 30 seconds. Switch sides.
3. Chest StretchBend your left elbow at a 90-degree angle and place forearm vertically against a stable object. Stand with your left leg back and right leg forward. Lean forward until you feel a stretch in the front of your left shoulder and chest. Hold for 30 seconds. Switch sides.
4. Floor BridgeLie on your back, knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Place your arms straight out, perpendicular to your body. Lift your pelvis off the floor until your knees, hips and shoulders are in alignment. Hold for a count of two.
5. Wall Push-UpBegin in a push-up position on the wall: feet hip-width apart, toes on the floor, hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart. Slowly lower toward wall and push back up into starting position.
6. Standing RowWrap a resistance band around a stable object. Stand with your feet hip-width apart; hold the resistance band with your palms facing your sides. Bend your elbows, bringing your thumbs toward your armpits. Return to starting position.
7. Squat with Hands on HipsStand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Lower down into a squat position, making sure that your knees are over your second and third toes. Come out of the squat, squeezing your glutes.