Search This Blog

1/14/15

Out and about ..................................

1/14/2015 - I am out and about in this 10 degree weather.  My task for today is to make an estimated tax payment on the money I won in December.  After a discussion with my accountant, it was determined that a check for  25% to federal and a check for 5% to Indiana would probably cover it.  So, $8,000 of the $25,000 is gone for taxes. Now,  I still have $17,000 to put towards the purchase of a car that I can pay 7% more sales tax on.................


Uh-oh.............book sale at the library today.  I just filled up a bag for $1. Included are some fiction books.  I just can't stand TV most of the time.  So much news, too many commercials, and more things I don't like to watch.  Guess I will try reading along with my crochet/knit hobby and sudoko puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment