The powers of the pyramid are said to be endless and, to experience its benefits, an individual should try it with complete faith. The following suggestions originated from this website.
|Some of the uses and effects of pyramids|
1. Placing a pyramid on your desktop in the work place can help remove stale energy and improve the working environment.
2. Mediating under a pyramid-shaped structure can help an individual to reach a state of consciousness that can assist in self-healing.
3. Placing beverages and food under a pyramid-shaped cover will ensure they stay fresh longer and taste better.
4. Medicines placed under the pyramid will become more effective.
5. Water stored under a pyramid gets energised and, when drunk, brings relief to those with skin diseases.
6. Placing a pyramid over a cut or wound expedites the healing process.
7. Building a house in the shape of a pyramid can increase the occupants' lifespan.
8. Sleeping under a pyramid helps retard ageing and retain youthful looks.
9. Placing pyramids made with copper in the corners of the house can remove fatigue and low esteem.
10. You may receive positive results within a few days if you write a wish on a piece of paper and place it under a pyramid.
11. Placing used shaving blades under a pyramid for 24 hours can recharge the blades and the blades can be reused.
12. Used battery placed under pyramid for 24 hours can recharged and reused.
13. Covering tea or coffee under a pyramid for 24 hours can be recharged and reused.
14. The beauty and glow of an individual will improve if water stored under a pyramid is used to wash the face daily.
15. Placing the pyramid on top of the head like wearing a cap, helps to heal headache, migraine, falling hair, sinusitis, depression, insomnia and premature graying.
16. Pyramids placed on the aching part of the body can ease the pin. This can be further enhanced by drinking water energised by pyramid.
17. Placing pyramid under the chair at work or home will increase an individual's concentration (studying or working) and also improves health.
18. Placing a pyramid on the head of a student like wearing a cap helps the students to retain in their memory what they have studied.
19. Place pain relieving oils or cream under a pyramid so that further application on aches and pains will be more effective.
20. Placing toothpaste under a pyramid for three or more days and using it to brush teeth and gums relieves the user from diseases of teeth and gums.