Search This Blog

12/30/14

Monday - 12/29/14.......................Auto Show

Monday - 12/29/14 - Randy and  I attended the Indianapolis Auto Show where the picture at the left was taken. I am still trying to decide what kind of car to buy since I took the $25,000 cash option instead of the $30,000 voucher to purchase a Mercedes.  Anyway, I am car shopping.  I am going to Buick today to see what kind of deal I can get on a 2015 Encore.   -  Well, I went.  What it amounts to is they want my car and an additional $20,000.  I'll have to think about all of this a little more............................



 




On to comparing the old piece of furniture I ran across at the flea market and put in yesterday's post with my bedroom pieces.  The top of my piece shown at left is definitely similar.            

No comments:

Post a Comment