Search This Blog

12/10/14

Just Do It ...........................................

Monday - 12/8/14.......................................................................
“Sometimes", said Miss Phillips, "the thing you dread doing is the very thing you should do, just so you can stop thinking about it.”
Marci Shimoff, Chicken Soup for the Single's Soul (Chicken Soup for the Soul 

And That is what I did this morning. I made 2 calls I have been putting off for weeks.
 (1) Called my last year's farmer (thank God it went to Voice Mail, but I was prepared to talk if need be) and told him I was using someone else.
 (2) Decided I wasn't waiting on the first trailer demolition guy any longer.  I called him and told him he too had been replaced. 

  I don't know how either of these decisions will work out. But I have made the decisions and made the dreaded phone calls to complete the action.  Now I can quit thinking about making the calls and instead start worrying about how this will work out.  Hoping for the best!

 
The picture above has nothing to do with my day.  In fact it was taken 2 years ago at a Markleville Festival.  Its me with my usual bad hair, Randy on the left and Steve on the right.  These two guys graduated with my brother who died in 2001 at the age of 56 from cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment