Search This Blog

3/10/09

nO NEWS iS gOOD neWS



It's a typical week at the Shang-ra-la. The guy came out to give an estimate for spraying the trees planted in the conservation program. He thought $1600 might take care of them. I guess he thinks Money grows on those Trees.


Then, my renter said he thought his pump was going out. I've charged him $250 a month for 8 years to live there.....and I guess he likes it. Anyway, the estimate for a new pump and some "up to code" work needed, was $1400 to $1600. . . . $1600, that must be the new going rate, used to be around $1,000..........my tax accountant said I was only realizing about $650 a year from that place because of higher property taxes, insurance, maintenance, etc......I told the renter he needs to look for another place to live.......


So, if they don't charge an arm and a leg for the supplies I need to have my tractor readied for bush hogging and mowing (some of the fun I have here at the Shang-ra-la ) maybe I'll stop at McDonalds for something from the dollar menu.
Quote for the Day: "Expect your every need to be met, expect the answer to every problem, expect abundance on every level, expect to grow spiritually." - Eillen Caddy. The only one I'm really sure of here. . . . . . . a lot of spiritual growth.
And, the journal topic. . . . . Are you open to spiritual assistance in your creative life?

No comments:

Post a Comment