Search This Blog

3/19/09

Make a basket. . . .

I drew this button days ago. I had actually started weaving this little piece with the intent that I would wrap a piece of driftwood with it for a necklace. Then the weaving piece disappeared. I finally decided it wasn't meant to be and began doing other things around the farm. I took it as a sign to put away my "playthings" and get to work.

Then today, I finally found the little bit I had started. I think it will probably be a while before I get back to it.


Today's quote: "We need to be willing to let our intuition guide us, and then be willing to follow that guidance directly and fearlessly." - Shakti Gwain. Journal question: Where is your intuition guiding you to go?


By the way, I was in CVS today and saw a Snuggie. That thing they've been selling that you wrap up in to keep warm. The big selling point is that it's like a blanket with arms. To me, it looks like someone has put on their robe backwards! So, my point is - Why not just put on a robe?

No comments:

Post a Comment