Search This Blog

9/26/14

Selling Online

September 25, 2014 - There isn't much going on in my world right now.  I have been busy trying to list and sell some items on Ebay and my Artfire site.  Right now this ID plate for an Empire Phonograph manufactured by the Empire Talking Machine, Co or Chicago, Illinois has an active bid. My last batch of listings ended up with a non-paying bidder for a Plymouth key ring.  I opened that case today in order to get my seller fees returned.

 I thing I will take another stroll through the barn and look for items that could be used by people into steampunk. I saw a pair of spats listed for over $50 in an Etsy shop.  I know there are some of those in the barn somewhere.  A lot of the other items are around here might fit into that category also.  Maybe the old battery charger................ I'll write something up on that item and get it listed as a piece suitable for a steampunk project.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment