Search This Blog

12/25/16

Christmas desserts 2016

December 25, 2016 - Here is my contribution to Christmas dinner at the Fesler's:  Butterscotch pie, Chocolate Pie and Cheesecake.  Not much else going on .  I haven't bought any gifts.  I just cannot get into this holiday.  That's all I have to say about it.

My last post mentioned listing a couple Pendleton Jackets on Ebay.  Well, the blue XL sold for $33 and is on its way to Washington DC. The red one did not sell but I will relist it after the holidays.


To the left is my office floor.  It is filled with packing material and various items waiting to be listed.  I am going to have to get a lot better at selling to make some of this mess worthwhile.  Shipping is like a big puzzle.  I try to find the cheapest and safest method of shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment