Search This Blog

11/27/16

Building Blocks Mystery Shawl, Stephen West

I am knitting the 2016 Stephen West Mystery Shawl featured through Ravelry.  I have just started Section 7, Week 3's Clue.  I got a late start and many of the participants have already finished.   This link should take you to a forum post filled with photos of some of the other participants shawls.  I love looking at all the different results from the same pattern.  According to Ravelry there are a "known" 2,510 people who have signed up for this project.    The pattern calls for a lot of Stitch markers.  I finally ended up getting into my beading supplies and making several with Tiger Tail beading wire. 

Below are a couple pictures of Stephen with two examples of his Finished Objects.



No comments:

Post a Comment