Search This Blog

9/15/15

Gem and Fossil Show 2015

9/15/2015 - Well, I made it to the Greenfield Gem Mineral and Fossil Show last Friday.  I found an ammonite but didn't buy any blue or white fluorite.  I think I may have some in my rock stash.  If not, it will be on my list for the next outing.  I bought the ammonite pendant, shown here, from a girl who has a shop in Knightstown (Earth's Creations www.earths-creations.com ).  I could probably find some there if I decide I can't live without it and cannot wait for my next gem outing. 
 
The other stone I purchased is an Epidote.  I was just attracted to the green color, the feel and shape of the stone.  Epidote Info: Epidote will enhance the energy of whatever it touches, including other stones.  Epidote increases perception and interaction with spiritual beings, and brings spiritual growth.  Epidote is a great stone for releasing negativity and raising one's vibrational energy.  It is helpful for those stuck in modes of depression, hopelessness, or other negative thinking pattern.  Epidote can inject a sense of hopeful optimism into one's emotional body, helping to bring the mind into a higher vibration.  Crystal healers like to work with Epidote for its ability to clear congestion and energy blockages in the physical and subtle bodies.  Epidote will help to balance and stabilize the energy flow in the body.  Epidote is also used to help dissipate tumors by releasing stagnant energies in the area.

Epidote is an excellent stone for attunement with nature and her healing qualities.  It puts forth a simple, calming, grounding, “back to Earth” vibration, which is particularly good for those living in a high energy, city setting.

On a more physical level, Epidote’s ability to increase energy is useful in strengthening the physical body.   Epidote facilitates a more complete assimilation of nutrients.  Epidote stimulates the immune system, aids in the healing process, and is a great stone to use for physical recovery.  Epidote increases personal power, clears the emotional body aura, and even increases memory, making it a helpful when looking for lost object. 


Of Interest:  Epidote is said to be very helpful to aid prosperity, because as long as you are generous you will manifest more generosity and more prosperity.  I took the stone/mineral with me today when I went to Indiana Downs Racetrack with Randy.  We had the buffet, stopped to play slots for a minute = I hit $227 on the first machine, played another machine and cashed out $1062........Next, we went to the track to watch the races.  I ended up loosing a total of $2.20 there but I found a voucher left in one of the betting machines valued at $72.  Did I keep it?  No.  I decided the best thing to do would be to turn it in to the cashier......................I don't know if anyone claimed it but there is such a thing as Karma!  I've been lucky a few times, i.e. when I recently lost my billfold and it was returned to me with everything intact!

To the right is a picture of my final purchase at the gem show.   It is a Ginkgo tree.  I think I will plant it out by the medicine wheel.  I don't want any more trees in the yard.  I have enough to mow around.  I haven't decided if I will keep it in the house for the winter and plant it in the spring, or put it out now.  Decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment