Search This Blog

7/9/15

Cellutlitis - July 9, 2015

July 9, 2015 - This is a picture of a place on my leg that will not heal.  I have tried everything on it for about three weeks or more.  I even tried the baking soda paste to pull out poison from an insect bite.  I truly do not know how I got the original abrasion.  I do know I always have a problem with any injury to my legs, probably because of the poor circulation, varicose vein situation.  I finally broke down and went to the doctor July 7.  He said it looked like cellulitis to him.  I am now on some huge capsules (4 cephalexin 500mg capsules) for the next 10 days. I believe I have this condition because when I was young, I fell asleep with a sunlamp on my legs.  I had a pretty severe burn which I feel left the tissue and skin of my lower legs susceptible to this condition.  The fact that I have varicose veins and poor circulation also enables this to occur whenever there is an injury to my lower leg.  The right leg seems to be worse.  Anyway, you know what they say about leg problems.  It is an indication that you fear to move forward, stuck.

I also began to wonder if the initial wound was the result of a lyme tick.  Anyway, with the drug I am taking now, I should be good as new in no time. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment