Search This Blog

6/10/15

Still Alive!

6/10/15 - Just a short post to affirm the fact that I am still alive.  It has been a long time since I have posted anything.  Partly because work keeps me busy, partly because my computer is constantly updating, partly because I have just been too lazy.  My post today is just a quick, disgusting photo of one of my hands.  The broken nails, dirt under the nails (maybe a soak in bleach tonight will help) scratches and brown stain is a pretty good representation of how my hands look most of the time since starting the plant watering job at Wal-Mart.  I must like it.  I had another job offer and opted to stay at Wal-Mart.  I think the reason being that this job is supposed to be "Seasonal"  so, I can quit in a few months without feeling quilty.   I'll post a prettier picture next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment