Search This Blog

2/11/16

Goody Bag

2/11/16 - Thursday - I am receiving hydration with Potassium today.  Four hours of that followed by another 2 hours of chemo if I pass the blood tests they took upon arrival.  I should have brought my "adult" coloring books and pens.  Yes, I received the most wonderful goody bag on Tuesday from some old school friends.  Check out the photo.  In fact, there was so much in the goody bag - which was Vera Bradley by the way, with matching change purse - I had to take 2 photos!

Contents: Two adult coloring books, a stand with 30 Gel Pens, the Vera Bradley bag contained a nail file, fancy hair tie, hand lotions, Burts Bees lip balm, water bottle, colored bendy straws, two pair of Aloe infused footie socks from Bath & Body, Word Find book, Crossword Book, Country Garden Book, Home & Garden Book, and a Beautiful navy blue plush throw!  It was like Christmas!  Thank you, Steve and Camile!

Since I will be at the Chemo Lounge for about 6 hours, I brought my laptop with me today.  It was needing a Microsoft Securities update.  That wasn't going through on my home connection so maybe at least I will get it done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment