Search This Blog

10/28/15

White Light Dream

On Octoer 22 I experienced my second White Light Dream.   This dream was not as explosive or bright as the one I had years before.  That dream woke me up and left me rubbing my eyes, feeling like I had been blinded.  I probably have it documented somewhere but the quick summary is this:  within a week after having THAT dream  I learned through a really explosive event that my  husband of 20 years was having an affair.  Needless to say many life changes followed. I believe it was a warning that something important was coming to light, I would receive illumination.  I also feel like it was a message from my angel.

Now, in THIS dream, the light was not as blinding.  It also kind of broke off into other white light exploding orbs.  One of which contained the number 36.   I will give it all a little time to come to light so I can understand.  In the meantime I will assume I am being protected by my angel during the changes to come.  As far as the number 36, one explanation I found on the internet was:  Angel Number 36 is a message to shift your focus from the financial and monetary aspects of the physical world to your inner spirituality and a place of unconditional love.  It is a message that your prayers and positive affirmations regarding your material wants and needs (eg money, home, food etc) are being answered and responded to.  Have faith and trust that your needs will be met and you and your loved ones will have all that you require in your lives. 
Thirty - six could also be a time period: days, months.  Thirty-six hours have passed.  I will see what happens around November 27.  I guess time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment