Search This Blog

3/5/18

Savory Blend

March 5, 2018

I visited with some friends 3/3/18.  We discussed essential oils and spices.  One friend had found a recipe for a seasoning blend in a recent Woman's Day magazine.  We each made a little sample to take home.  I've tried it on a few things and really like it.  Here it is:

Mix together in equal parts:

Dried Oregano               Ground Black Pepper
Onion Powder                Ground Cayenne Pepper
Garlic Powder                Salt
Ground Coriander          Rosemary
Ground Sage                  Ground Turmeric

I plan to look for the article on my next trip to the library.  She mentioned something about a lady saying this blend had helped her loose 60 pounds without making any other changes to her diet.  Sounds pretty "magical" to me and it tastes good, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment